The EU Digital COVID Certificate aims to facilitate the safe free movement of citizens within the EU during the COVID-19 pandemic with effect from summer 2021. This webinar will aim to explain the background to the Certificate, the current state of play and what it will mean in practical terms for people in Ireland hoping to travel in Europe in the coming months as well as for the Irish tourism sector.
Date: 10 June 2021
Time: 12.00pm (Dublin) / 13.00pm (CET)
- Minister Ossian Smyth TD, Minister of State at the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
- Billy Kelleher MEP, Renew, Ireland South
- Deirdre Clune MEP, EPP, Ireland South
- Sophia in ‘t Veld MEP, Renew, NL, Shadow Rapporteur for the File
- Monika Mosshammer, Deputy Head of Unit for Union Citizenship Rights and Free Movement, Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers, European Commission.
- Aisling Brady, Oireachtas TV