A New Deal on Corporation Tax
European Movement Ireland in co-operation with BDO Ireland invite you to the upcoming event A New Deal on Corporation Tax.
The OECD’s global tax deal across 136 jurisdictions has led to agreement on a 15% minimum corporation tax rate and the allocation of certain taxing rights to market jurisdictions. Our panel of experts will analyse the deal and consider both the opportunities and challenges that arise for Ireland, as well as discussing the road ahead for implementation of the deal in Europe, the US and beyond.
- Paschal Donohoe TD, Minister for Finance
- Pascal Saint-Amans, Director of the Centre for Tax Policy and Administration at the OECD
- Kevin Doyle, Tax Partner BDO Ireland
- Julie Sinnamon, Chair, EM Ireland
- Monika Loving, Tax Partner BDO US
- Mary Cosgrove, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Suzanne Lynch, Politico
The event will feature addresses from Paschal Donohoe, Minister for Finance and Pascal Saint-Amans, Director of the Centre for Tax Policy and Administration at the OECD. These will be followed by a panel discussion. Audience members are invited to submit questions to the speakers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information on how to join the webinar will be circulated to registered attendees the day before the event.