On Wednesday, 20 November 2013, Senator Jillian van Turnhout launched the Final Report on EM Ireland’s flagship Presidency Programme, Youth Media and the Irish Presidency (YMIP). YMIP is an all-Ireland programme which aims to open up the Irish Presidency of the Council of the European Union to the young people […]
Isabella De Luca On Monday 17 June, members of national Parliaments of EU Member States and of the European Parliament met in Dublin Castle to discuss how best to upskill Europe’s communities and citizens for today’s digital age. The Meeting of Communication, Education and Transport Committees focused on the ways […]
Clodagh Garry Two weeks ago, the focus of the Irish Presidency was on the Digital Age. Events took place across Dublin which brought together Europe’s digital champions, senior policy makers and thinkers to consider our digital future. The week began in Dublin Castle with a meeting of the Chairpersons of […]
Laura Gaynor Over the course of her six months reporting for YMIP, Laura Gaynor noticed something which was ever present at Irish Presidency events – tea. She spoke to some of the key figures of the Presidency about their preferences.
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 2 weeks to the @eurireland Smedia Workshop. Great line up of speakers for th...
- Here at EM Ireland we are very proud to be the Programme's National Implement...
- 🆕 #JustTheFacts | Luxembourg General Election, October 2018 🇱🇺
- Now we're trying to reach out to even more people to hear their views!
- 📹 Earlier this year we toured the country, talking to people about their v...