Speaking after the publication of the European Commission Draft Withdrawal Agreement today, Noelle O Connell, Executive Director of European Movement Ireland, said: “The text published today by the European Commission sets out in draft, the arrangements for the withdrawal of the UK from the EU. The draft Withdrawal Agreement essentially converts what […]
European Movement Ireland Statement regarding EU and UK Position Papers on Ireland and Northern Ireland Dublin, Thursday 7 September, 2017: Today the European Commission’s published guiding principles on Ireland and Northern Ireland. Michel Barnier, the EU Chief Brexit Negotiator, reiterated the EU’s aim to “minimise the impact of the UK’s […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 2 weeks to the @eurireland Smedia Workshop. Great line up of speakers for th...
- Here at EM Ireland we are very proud to be the Programme's National Implement...
- 🆕 #JustTheFacts | Luxembourg General Election, October 2018 🇱🇺
- Now we're trying to reach out to even more people to hear their views!
- 📹 Earlier this year we toured the country, talking to people about their v...