Speaking after the publication of the European Commission Draft Withdrawal Agreement today, Noelle O Connell, Executive Director of European Movement Ireland, said: “The text published today by the European Commission sets out in draft, the arrangements for the withdrawal of the UK from the EU. The draft Withdrawal Agreement essentially converts what […]
European Movement Ireland Statement regarding EU and UK Position Papers on Ireland and Northern Ireland Dublin, Thursday 7 September, 2017: Today the European Commission’s published guiding principles on Ireland and Northern Ireland. Michel Barnier, the EU Chief Brexit Negotiator, reiterated the EU’s aim to “minimise the impact of the UK’s […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- We've been out west, down south, up north & now in the east! ✅
- Agreement, reform, trade, #FutureOfEurope and bilateral relationships- Panel ...
- Week 1⃣1⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
We're in Cork this week with @...
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...