Speaking after the publication of the European Commission Draft Withdrawal Agreement today, Noelle O Connell, Executive Director of European Movement Ireland, said: “The text published today by the European Commission sets out in draft, the arrangements for the withdrawal of the UK from the EU. The draft Withdrawal Agreement essentially converts what […]
European Movement Ireland Statement regarding EU and UK Position Papers on Ireland and Northern Ireland Dublin, Thursday 7 September, 2017: Today the European Commission’s published guiding principles on Ireland and Northern Ireland. Michel Barnier, the EU Chief Brexit Negotiator, reiterated the EU’s aim to “minimise the impact of the UK’s […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ✍️ NEW | Our latest #AllEUNeedToKnow
UK White Paper on the Future Relati...
- And it's celebrations for #TeamSharon this morning as she is officially the E...
- EM Ireland is delighted to be celebrating French #FeteNationale once again wi...
- 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷 It’s Bastille Day #14juillet #FeteNationale https:...
- @IrlEmbCroatia You sure did, from Day 1! 😃👏