90% of European organisations surveyed support the view that Ireland is a unique case in the upcoming Brexit negotiations Dublin, 16 February 2017: In advance of the government’s All-Island Civic Dialogue on Brexit in Dublin Castle tomorrow, Friday 17 February, which European Movement Ireland (EM Ireland) will be participating in, […]
Tag Archives | survey
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ICYMI | "While we've the principles and parameters in place on the major prio...
- ✍️ EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S BLOG | The end of the beginning and the beginning...
- The European Council (Art. 50) today adopted guidelines for the second phase ...
- 🎄| All set here in Europe House for the annual EM Ireland Christmas Member...
- 📸 Citizens' Dialogue on the #FutureofEurope
🗓 Thursday ...