Read the report on the Regional Citizens’ Dialogue we held all around the country last year as part of European Year of Citizens (EYC) 2013. Following the success of the year, it has been decided by the European Commission that the Year of Citizens will continue into 2014! Stay […]
Órla Ryan OPINION: “You guys never protest, if this was France people would be out on the streets in their thousands.” Perhaps my French friend had a point – his country puts us to shame when it comes to a good old-fashioned protest. That said, it’s not as if we don’t […]
This citizen-led conference will act as the centerpiece event of Europe Week (5-12 May 2013), when a programme of events and activities will be brought together under the banner of the Irish Presidency of the Council of the EU to mark the European Year of Citizens 2013 and Ireland’s 40 years […]
Isabella De Luca On Monday, April 8, a Regional Dialogue took place in the Council Chamber of Galway County Hall to mark the European Year of Citizens 2013, in association with the current Irish Presidency of the Council of the EU. The dialogue was one of a series of events […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- #EUJobs | Our latest Jobs & Traineeships list is now available!
The EU Inst...
- ✍️ NEW | Our latest #AllEUNeedToKnow
UK White Paper on the Future Relati...
- And it's celebrations for #TeamSharon this morning as she is officially the E...
- EM Ireland is delighted to be celebrating French #FeteNationale once again wi...
- 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷 It’s Bastille Day #14juillet #FeteNationale https:...