EM Ireland / Red C Poll show even split in opinion on whether Brexit makes a united Ireland more likely Dublin, 8 May 2018: The majority of Irish people believe Brexit is a mistake, but just 44 per cent think that it makes a united Ireland more likely, according to […]
EM Ireland carries out an annual survey of Irish attitudes towards the EU. The poll is administered by Red C among a representative sample of 1,000 adults aged 18 + from across the country. Please see full EM Ireland/Red C poll Infographic here.
Support for Ireland following UK out of EU has almost halved Dublin, 9 May, 2017: Less than a month before the anniversary of the UK’s vote to leave the EU, a nationwide Red C poll commissioned by European Movement (EM) Ireland shows Ireland’s commitment to EU membership is undiminished by […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ✍️ NEW | Our latest #AllEUNeedToKnow
UK White Paper on the Future Relati...
- And it's celebrations for #TeamSharon this morning as she is officially the E...
- EM Ireland is delighted to be celebrating French #FeteNationale once again wi...
- 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷 It’s Bastille Day #14juillet #FeteNationale https:...
- @IrlEmbCroatia You sure did, from Day 1! 😃👏