Economic Policy On Thursday 13 and Friday 14 December, the European Council held its December Summit, attended by the Heads of State of the 27 EU Member States, along with President of the Council, Herman Van Rompuy; President of the Commission, José Manuel Barroso and the High Representative for Foreign […]
EM Ireland banishes “triskaidekaphobia” in favour of optimism for the opportunities on offer to Ireland in 2013 Following the launch of the Irish Presidency of the Council of the EU earlier this week, the Dublin-based not-for-profit, independent organisation, European Movement Ireland (EM Ireland), is today calling on all Irish citizens […]
On Thursday 22 and Friday 23 November, the European Council held a special Summit in order to try to reach a consensus agreement on the terms of the Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF). The MFF will determine the budget of the EU for 2014-2020. Prior to this Summit, the President of […]
Founding Member and Honorary President of European Movement Ireland Dublin, 28 November: European Movement Ireland (EM Ireland) would like to extend its condolences to the family and friends of founding member and Honorary President of European Movement Ireland, Professor Louis Smith, who sadly passed away on Sunday, 25 November. A […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- We've been out west, down south, up north & now in the east! ✅
- Agreement, reform, trade, #FutureOfEurope and bilateral relationships- Panel ...
- Week 1⃣1⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
We're in Cork this week with @...
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...