Economic Outlook Last week, the Governing Council of the ECB met in Frankfurt for their first meeting of 2013. At the press conference following the meeting, President of the ECB, Mario Draghi announced that it had been decided unanimously not to change the key ECB interest rates. The reason for […]
Economic Policy On Thursday 13 and Friday 14 December, the European Council held its December Summit, attended by the Heads of State of the 27 EU Member States, along with President of the Council, Herman Van Rompuy; President of the Commission, José Manuel Barroso and the High Representative for Foreign […]
EM Ireland banishes “triskaidekaphobia” in favour of optimism for the opportunities on offer to Ireland in 2013 Following the launch of the Irish Presidency of the Council of the EU earlier this week, the Dublin-based not-for-profit, independent organisation, European Movement Ireland (EM Ireland), is today calling on all Irish citizens […]
On Thursday 22 and Friday 23 November, the European Council held a special Summit in order to try to reach a consensus agreement on the terms of the Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF). The MFF will determine the budget of the EU for 2014-2020. Prior to this Summit, the President of […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 2 weeks to the @eurireland Smedia Workshop. Great line up of speakers for th...
- Here at EM Ireland we are very proud to be the Programme's National Implement...
- 🆕 #JustTheFacts | Luxembourg General Election, October 2018 🇱🇺
- Now we're trying to reach out to even more people to hear their views!
- 📹 Earlier this year we toured the country, talking to people about their v...