Issue Date: Monday, 28 January 2013 Press Queries: Jenny Flynn, Communications Manager, EM Ireland T: 01 662 5815 M: 085 111 5836 E: firstname.lastname@example.org Ireland 40 years on: the benefits, opportunities and challenges of EU membership Ireland joined the EU in 1973, has held 8 referenda on EU Treaties […]
MEDIA NOTIFICATION: Ireland 40 years on: the benefits, opportunities and challenges of EU membership
First Round 11-12 January 2013 On the 11 and 12 January 2013, the first round of Presidential elections took place in the Czech Republic. This is the first time that a President has ever been directly elected by the Czech people following a change to the electoral law in February […]
EM Ireland/Red C poll results challenge Government to maximise Presidency opportunity Dublin, 18 January 2013: With British Prime Minister, David Cameron, due to deliver a highly-anticipated speech regarding the UK’s future in the EU, a European Movement Ireland/Red C poll suggests that a majority of the Irish population believe […]
Economic Outlook Last week, the Governing Council of the ECB met in Frankfurt for their first meeting of 2013. At the press conference following the meeting, President of the ECB, Mario Draghi announced that it had been decided unanimously not to change the key ECB interest rates. The reason for […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Last meeting of the day in #Brussels with MEP @danutahuebner - Chair of @EPIn...
- #ICYMI | Today we launched our newest publication and online resource: EM Ire...
- Today the European Commission launched the WiFi4EU web portal. Municipalities...
- @mauve31 @HMcEntee @IrelandRepBru @Noelle_OC @NoraTB2 @samnariani @dfatirl @e...
- Last night in Brussels, Minister @HMcEntee TD launched our Brexit A-Z along w...