Panel of political and business experts lined up to engage in open Dialogue in City Hall on 15 February Dublin, 5 February 2013: A number of Cork citizens were amongst the audience of 200 citizens gathered in Dublin City Hall on 10 January last for the launch of the European […]
Minister Joan Burton and the EESC agree on the necessity for social aspects to economic and monetary union Dublin, 01 February 2013: Has EU membership benefited Ireland? On 1 February, the members of the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC, the EU civil society body) and Irish representatives from the government and […]
Late Payments Directive 2011/7/EU On the 15 January, the European Commission held a briefing seminar in Dublin on the Late Payments Directive. This directive applies to all payments for commercial transactions and is a recast of an older directive from 2000, which was failing to combat the problem of late […]
EM Ireland encourages CAO applicants to consider EU-related third-level courses Dublin, 28 January 2013: With the first CAO deadline of 1 February now fast approaching, European Movement Ireland (EM Ireland) reminds students that European languages and subjects can offer both a boost to job prospects and an opportunity to live […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...
- More action on #environment. #futureofeurope
- Peace & peace keeping. Food security & food safety. Learning from each other....
- Streamline and harmonise regulations. Protect rule of law. Improve infrastruc...