Earlier this month International Women’s Day was celebrated, on 8 March. So now is a good time to look at what Europe has done for Irish women and also to ask what Irish women have done for Europe? Quite a lot, as it turns out and many Irish women have […]
On 22 May 2014, elections to the European Parliament took place in Ireland, determining who would represent us there until 2019. Prior to these elections, the Lisbon Treaty laid down the following rules regarding the European Parliament: The maximum number of MEPs is 751 The minimum number of MEPs per […]
When we think of Ireland’s relationship with the EU, it can be hard to look past the last number of years. However, our European relationship extends back much further. In 1961, Ireland and the UK first made enquiries into joining the then European Economic Community (EEC), with our first application […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- SUNDAY READ | Our latest #Brexit publication:
'All EU Need To Know' | UK EU ...
- 📸 Was a pleasure to welcome @AlynSmith MEP into the office this afternoon,...
- REMINDER | We have compiled a list of the top 100 Brexit-related terms and tr...
- ✍️ Our latest #Brexit publication:
'All EU Need To Know' | UK EU Withdra...
- Excellent speakers for @EPinIreland’s #eu2019Fakenews seminar https://t.co/...