‘European of Year’ award for Taoiseach Irish Times Microsoft warned by EU antitrust authority Irish Times There is too much austerity, says European commissioner Irish Examnier Taoiseach ‘pretending debt deal is on track’ Irish Examiner No bank debt deal just by demanding it, says official Irish Examiner Troika concludes eighth […]
EU launches action plan on online gambling Irish Examiner Eurozone markets struggle Irish Examiner EU seeks €9bn extra from states Irish Examiner Merkel to unveil memorial to Roma victims of the Nazis France 24 Report Faults French Police Over Killings NY Times Europe Postpones Vote on Gender Quota Plan NY […]
Breaking News! Commission President, Barroso, Presents Conclusions of Recent European Council to Parliament
Follow the link below to read the text of President Barroso’s address: EUROPA – PRESS RELEASES – Press Release – José Manuel Durão Barroso President of the European Commission Key Debate: Conclusions of the European Council meeting 17/18 October 2012 European Parliament/Strasbourg 23 October 2012.
Hollande’s support raises Irish hopes of bank debt relief deal Irish Times Some kind of deal on bank debt still in play Irish Times Market up after Merkel remarks Irish Times European Union debate due on women board quotas BBC News Eurozone hopes of crisis easing rise as budget deficits […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...
- More action on #environment. #futureofeurope
- Peace & peace keeping. Food security & food safety. Learning from each other....
- Streamline and harmonise regulations. Protect rule of law. Improve infrastruc...