Dublin, 13 July 2017: European Movement (EM) Ireland today hosted a discussion on the Estonian Presidency of the Council of the European Union, which was addressed by the Minister of State for European Affairs, Helen McEntee, TD, and the Ambassador of Estonia to Ireland, H.E. Mrs Kristi Karelsohn. Addressing the briefing […]
Estonian Presidency of the Council of the European Union – ‘Unity through Balance’ to enhance the EU
Dublin, 20 June, 2017: European Movement Ireland has today congratulated Helen McEntee, TD, on her appointment to the position of Minister of State for European Affairs. Speaking in Dublin today, Mr Maurice Pratt, Chairman of EM Ireland, offered his congratulations to Minister McEntee: “I wish to congratulate Helen McEntee, […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- #EUJobs | Our latest Jobs & Traineeships list is now available!
You can view...
- Yesterday, Cullina NS from Killarney met the Chairman of the Joint Committee ...
- We've been out west, down south, up north & now in the east! ✅
- Agreement, reform, trade, #FutureOfEurope and bilateral relationships- Panel ...
- Week 1⃣1⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
We're in Cork this week with @...