On Saturday 10 November, we will vote on a proposal to insert a new article into the Irish Constitution between Articles 42 and 43, which will be numbered 42A and entitled ‘Children’. At the moment there is no specific article for children, rather the State holds that the rights of […]
EM Ireland’s Autumn 2012 Newsletter, with news of all our campaigns, projects and events, is now available to download here. We invite you to read all about our on-going work programmes and contact us for an further information you may require. Download the EM Ireland Autumn 2012 Newsletter by following […]
On Wednesday, 19 September, EM Ireland’s members attended the organisation’s 2012 Annual General Meeting. EM Ireland Executive Director, Noelle O Connell, and Chairperson, Maurice Pratt, made brief presentations on EM Ireland’s on-going work programme and on the range of activities and projects planned in preparation for, and during, the forthcoming […]
Please find below a short briefing on the outcomes of the recent Council of the European Union Autumn Summit, with government representatives from all 27 EU countries, which took place on Thursday 18 and Friday 19 October. The focus of the Summit was on the economic crisis, specifically on the […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...
- More action on #environment. #futureofeurope
- Peace & peace keeping. Food security & food safety. Learning from each other....
- Streamline and harmonise regulations. Protect rule of law. Improve infrastruc...