This is the second in a series of three Just the Facts briefings, in which we review in turn Ireland’s three European Parliament constituencies: Dublin, Midlands-North-West, and South. The final briefing, a review of the South constituency, will be sent to all members tomorrow. Read the first constituency review, on […]
This is the first in a series of three Just the Facts briefings, in which we review in turn Ireland’s three European Parliament constituencies: Dublin, Midlands-North West, and South. First up is Dublin; followed by Midlands-North West and then South. Constituency Profile: Dublin Following a review that was necessitated by […]
Wondering how it’s progressing? Possibly not. But just in case you are interested, there’s a map for that…! Take a look at the map below to track where and when the Treaty has been ratified in the 25 EU countries who signed up to it. Fiscal Stability Treaty Ratification Map […]
On 12 February 2013, in his State of the Union address, US President Barack Obama announced that a major priority of his administration would be to restore and revitalise trade links between North America and Europe. He officially announced that he planned to notify Congress of his administration’s intent to […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 🆕 #AllEUNeedToKnow | The Common Travel Area Explained
Want to know 🤔:
- Great line up of speakers for this year's @eurireland @TheSmedias workshop
- New publication arrival into the office this sunny Friday evening... 📗
- 📋 PRESS RELEASE | EM Ireland's reaction to the European Council Summit.
- 🆕 #JustTheFacts | European Council Summit, 17-18 October 2018 #EUCO