The Irish Presidency of the EU reached a provisional agreement with the European Parliament on the single EU bank supervisor last Tuesday, 19 March 2013, in Brussels. This was an agreement between the governments of all 27 EU Member States, the European Commission, the European Parliament, and negotiators representing European […]
Malta’s general election took place on Saturday, 9 March 2013. The Labour Party defeated the Nationalist Party, which had been in power for 15 years. Malta, with a population of just over 400,000 people, is the smallest and one of the most successful economies in the Eurozone. With it’s strong […]
On Wednesday 27 February 2013, Luxembourg became the 19th EU Member State to start the ratification process of the Fiscal Stability Treaty when the country’s Chamber of Deputies adopted a bill approving the Treaty. As it stands, the Treaty has now been ratified and deposited with the EU Council by 17 […]
It was a weekend of voting in Cyprus and Italy this past weekend. A runoff for the Presidential election in Cyprus was held on Sunday while Italians went to the polls to elect a new Parliament. Cyprus No candidate obtained 50% or over in the first round of Presidential elections […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- We've been out west, down south, up north & now in the east! ✅
- Agreement, reform, trade, #FutureOfEurope and bilateral relationships- Panel ...
- Week 1⃣1⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
We're in Cork this week with @...
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...