The College of Europe is an independent university institute of postgraduate European studies with campuses in Bruges and Natolin. Online applications for the 2018-2019 academic year are now being invited. If you wish to apply, submit your complete application before the deadline of Wednesday, 17 January 2018. History The College of Europe was […]
Parliamentary elections were held in Austria on Sunday, 15 October 2017. The Social Democratic Party, led by Chancellor Christian Kern, had been in coalition with the Austrian People’s Party since 2013. Provisional results indicate that the Austrian People’s Party won the biggest share of the vote, but do not have […]
Federal elections were held in Germany on Sunday 24 September 2017. The centre-right Christian Democrat alliance (CDU-CSU) led by Chancellor Angela Merkel had been in a ‘grand coalition’ with the centre-left Social Democrats (SPD) since November 2013. Provisional results released by the Federal Returning Officer indicate that the CDU-CSU remain […]
European Movement Ireland has sought to provide a comprehensive list of the EU and UK documents and position papers, as well as Irish government documents, which have been released to date. Introduction On 29 March 2017, the UK invoked Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union, formally beginning the […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...
- More action on #environment. #futureofeurope
- Peace & peace keeping. Food security & food safety. Learning from each other....
- Streamline and harmonise regulations. Protect rule of law. Improve infrastruc...