Presidential elections took place in Slovenia over two rounds of voting, with the first taking place on Sunday, 22 October 2017 and the second on Sunday, 12 November. Nine candidates stood for election, including the incumbent President, Mr Borut Pahor, who was re-elected for a second term in office. Background […]
On Thursday 15 June, a new EU Regulation relating to roaming charges for mobile phone users within the European Union (EU) and the wider European Economic Area (EEA) came into effect which largely abolishes roaming charges. This follows a number of previous EU Regulations aimed at reducing roaming charges. The […]
A general election took place in Malta on Saturday, 3 June 2017. The centre-left Labour Party had held a majority in Parliament since the previous general election in March 2013, with Labour Party leader, Joseph Muscat, serving as Prime Minister. Malta currently holds the rotating Presidency of the Council of […]
On Sunday 26 March 2017, Bulgaria held Parliamentary elections to elect 240 Members to its National Assembly. The third general election in four years, a snap election was called following the Presidential election and the resignation of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in November 2016. These 2017 elections saw Mr Borisov’s […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 🎄| All set here in Europe House for the annual EM Ireland Christmas Member...
- 📸 Citizens' Dialogue on the #FutureofEurope
🗓 Thursday ...
- #EUJobs | Applications are open for jobs and traineeships all over Europe, in...
- ✍️European Commission President, Jean-Claude Juncker signed today the new...
- Ahead of today's European Council meeting to decide on whether sufficient pro...