The Irish Government has committed to holding two referendums this year – the first on same-sex marriage and the second on reducing the age of candidates allowed to contest the presidential election from 35 to 21. Although the date has yet to be set, both referendums will take place in […]
Wondering how it’s progressing? Possibly not. But just in case you are interested, there’s a map for that…! Take a look at the map below to track where and when the Treaty has been ratified in the 25 EU countries who signed up to it. Fiscal Stability Treaty Ratification Map […]
On Wednesday 27 February 2013, Luxembourg became the 19th EU Member State to start the ratification process of the Fiscal Stability Treaty when the country’s Chamber of Deputies adopted a bill approving the Treaty. As it stands, the Treaty has now been ratified and deposited with the EU Council by 17 […]
In the run-up to Ireland’s Referendum on the Fiscal Stability Treaty last May, European Movement Ireland produced a series of infosheets aimed at providing Irish citizens with independent, unbiased information regarding the Treaty’s content, potential impact and progress around Europe. These Just the Facts Fiscal Treaty Infosheets were designed to […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- #EMIAGM2018 | And that's a wrap!
👏 Many thanks to everyone in attendance...
- #EMIAGM2018 | We're delighted to welcome @fotoole to be the guest speaker ton...
- #EMIAGM2018 | Our ED @Noelle_OC is currently going through the 2017 Annual Re...
- #EMIAGM2018 | Getting everything ready for our AGM this evening where our mem...
- Great crowds at the EU tent at the #ploughing18. You'll find us in there tomo...