EM Ireland / Red C Poll show even split in opinion on whether Brexit makes a united Ireland more likely Dublin, 8 May 2018: The majority of Irish people believe Brexit is a mistake, but just 44 per cent think that it makes a united Ireland more likely, according to […]
EM Ireland carries out an annual survey of Irish attitudes towards the EU. The poll is administered by Red C among a representative sample of 1,000 adults aged 18 + from across the country. Please see full EM Ireland/Red C poll Infographic here.
Speaking after the publication of the European Commission Draft Withdrawal Agreement today, Noelle O Connell, Executive Director of European Movement Ireland, said: “The text published today by the European Commission sets out in draft, the arrangements for the withdrawal of the UK from the EU. The draft Withdrawal Agreement essentially converts what […]
What do you think about the #futureofeurope? Get involved in the conversation on Wednesday, 15 November 2017. WATCH LIVE
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 🆕 #AllEUNeedToKnow | The Common Travel Area Explained
Want to know 🤔:
- Great line up of speakers for this year's @eurireland @TheSmedias workshop
- New publication arrival into the office this sunny Friday evening... 📗
- 📋 PRESS RELEASE | EM Ireland's reaction to the European Council Summit.
- 🆕 #JustTheFacts | European Council Summit, 17-18 October 2018 #EUCO