What do you think about the #futureofeurope? Get involved in the conversation on Wednesday, 15 November 2017. WATCH LIVE
On 10 May 1972, ‘What do I do’ by Sandie, Joe and the Dixies was top of the Irish charts, the day the public voted on whether Ireland should join the European Economic Communities (EEC). Across the country, 70.9% of the electorate cast their ballot which, to this day, remains […]
On Friday, 30 September 2016, the ‘Investing in Ireland’s Infrastructure’ conference, which was organised by the European Commission Representation in Ireland in conjunction with European Movement Ireland, was held at Chartered Accountants House in Dublin. Please see below links to the conference presentations made available to us. Ministerial Address – […]
The European Commission Representation in Ireland and European Movement Ireland would like to invite you to a half-day conference, from 9.00am to 1.00pm, followed by a networking buffet lunch. This event is free to attend but RSVP is essential: email@example.com
• Paschal Donohoe TD, Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform
• Andrew McDowell, Vice-President, European Investment Bank
• Barbara Nolan, Head of European Commission Representation in Ireland
Panel Speakers include:
Professor Alan Barrett, ESRI; Mirzha de Manuel, European Commission; Brendan Murphy, Ervia; Donal Murphy, Ireland Strategic Investment Fund; Noelle O Connell, European Movement Ireland; Caroline Spillane, Engineers Ireland; Rosemary Steen, EirGrid; Graham Stull, European Commission Representation in Ireland; Representative from the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government.
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The @dfatirl and EM Ireland invites you to the Citizens' Dialogue on the #Fut...
- 🗓️ #OnThisDay 22 January 1972 |
✍️ 46 years ago today, Taoiseach J...
- 🎈 Happy Birthday @lukeming!
Know your MEP? Find out more about Luke 'Ming...
- This'll be the first of the 'HR Brexit and Beyond' series to take place in th...
- 🇬🇧 EM Ireland is in London as we look forward to being a part of tomorr...