Speaking after the publication of the European Commission Draft Withdrawal Agreement today, Noelle O Connell, Executive Director of European Movement Ireland, said: “The text published today by the European Commission sets out in draft, the arrangements for the withdrawal of the UK from the EU. The draft Withdrawal Agreement essentially converts what […]
What do you think about the #futureofeurope? Get involved in the conversation on Wednesday, 15 November 2017. WATCH LIVE
On 10 May 1972, ‘What do I do’ by Sandie, Joe and the Dixies was top of the Irish charts, the day the public voted on whether Ireland should join the European Economic Communities (EEC). Across the country, 70.9% of the electorate cast their ballot which, to this day, remains […]
On Friday, 30 September 2016, the ‘Investing in Ireland’s Infrastructure’ conference, which was organised by the European Commission Representation in Ireland in conjunction with European Movement Ireland, was held at Chartered Accountants House in Dublin. Please see below links to the conference presentations made available to us. Ministerial Address – […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- We've been out west, down south, up north & now in the east! ✅
- Agreement, reform, trade, #FutureOfEurope and bilateral relationships- Panel ...
- Week 1⃣1⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
We're in Cork this week with @...
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...