On Friday, 30 September 2016, the ‘Investing in Ireland’s Infrastructure’ conference, which was organised by the European Commission Representation in Ireland in conjunction with European Movement Ireland, was held at Chartered Accountants House in Dublin. Please see below links to the conference presentations made available to us. Ministerial Address – […]
The European Commission Representation in Ireland and European Movement Ireland would like to invite you to a half-day conference, from 9.00am to 1.00pm, followed by a networking buffet lunch. This event is free to attend but RSVP is essential: email@example.com
• Paschal Donohoe TD, Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform
• Andrew McDowell, Vice-President, European Investment Bank
• Barbara Nolan, Head of European Commission Representation in Ireland
Panel Speakers include:
Professor Alan Barrett, ESRI; Mirzha de Manuel, European Commission; Brendan Murphy, Ervia; Donal Murphy, Ireland Strategic Investment Fund; Noelle O Connell, European Movement Ireland; Caroline Spillane, Engineers Ireland; Rosemary Steen, EirGrid; Graham Stull, European Commission Representation in Ireland; Representative from the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government.
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- @Noelle_OC @eurireland @EPinIreland @JillianvT @SnaGaeilge @LisaNicAnB @gaeil...
- Lá le Pádraig Sona Daoibh go léir uainn anseo i nGluaiseacht na hEorpa in ...
- #ICYMI https://t.co/HPI9vIHqO1
- Week 8⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
Latnamard NS are up this week as t...
- New EM Ireland publication coming next week!
Keep an eye out on our social ...