Report on the 10 January event in Dublin City Hall with the Taoiseach, Tánaiste and President of the European Commission, José Manuel Barroso to launch the European Year of Citizens 2013 followed by a Citizens’ Dialogue between over 200 citizens and Minister for European Affairs, Lucinda Creighton TD and Vice-President […]
Panel of political and business experts lined up to engage in open Dialogue in City Hall on 15 February Dublin, 5 February 2013: A number of Cork citizens were amongst the audience of 200 citizens gathered in Dublin City Hall on 10 January last for the launch of the European […]
EM Ireland’s Winter 2012-2013 Newsletter, with news of all our campaigns, projects and events, is now available to download! Read all about our on-going work programmes and new Presidency activities and projects.. As you will see from the Newsletter, we have a very busy office at the moment! Don’t hesitate […]
Minister Joan Burton and the EESC agree on the necessity for social aspects to economic and monetary union Dublin, 01 February 2013: Has EU membership benefited Ireland? On 1 February, the members of the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC, the EU civil society body) and Irish representatives from the government and […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ICYMI | "While we've the principles and parameters in place on the major prio...
- ✍️ EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S BLOG | The end of the beginning and the beginning...
- The European Council (Art. 50) today adopted guidelines for the second phase ...
- 🎄| All set here in Europe House for the annual EM Ireland Christmas Member...
- 📸 Citizens' Dialogue on the #FutureofEurope
🗓 Thursday ...