Cork business community hears that companies need to increase their focus on preparing their employees for Brexit Cork, 25 September 2017: Today in Cork, at the second in a series of ‘Brexit and Beyond’ seminars which are being held across Ireland and the UK, the emphasis was very much on […]
PRESS RELEASE: EM Ireland welcomes international colleagues to ‘Two Islands: Brexit and the Future of Europe’ event
Joint Statement from European Movement Conference in Dublin today Dublin, 13 June, 2017: European Movement Ireland today welcomed colleagues from across the UK including Scotland and Northern Ireland, as well as Brussels and Germany to a conference held in Dublin. The event was hosted by European Movement Ireland […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ✍️ NEW #JustTheFacts | General Data Protection Regulation
On Friday, a n...
- @scoilmhuiregns Wow!! What a fantastic website! The work you've done has been...
- We are delighted to be participating in ‘Congress of the Hague 2018: Sharin...
- #EUJobs | Our latest Jobs & Traineeships list is now available!
Only one we...
- Charting the @EMInternational journey - over 70 years of putting the citizens...