The Hungarian electorate went to the polls on Sunday, 8 April to elect a new Parliament. Sunday’s election saw a high voter turnout and with 98 per cent of results reported, Fidesz-KDNP are expected to be elected for a third consecutive term in office and achieve a two-thirds majority in […]
The Hungarian electorate will go to the polls on Sunday, 8 April to elect a new Parliament. The Hungarian Parliament is unicameral, i.e. it is made up of one house, the National Assembly. Pre-election polls show that the current ruling party, Fidesz, is likely to emerge as the winners for […]
On Friday, 23 February 2018, the European Council met in Brussels at an informal meeting to discuss the EU’s long-term budgetary plans and Institutional issues. Brexit, relations with Turkey, and Syria were also discussed. The meeting took place under the Leaders’ Agenda and as the discussions were future-orientated, leaders met […]
Presidential elections were held in Finland on Sunday, 28 January 2018, with eight candidates contesting the election. Finnish President, Sauli Niinistö, was re-elected for a second term as President. For the first time since 1994, there was no second round run-off as President Niinistö secured more than 50 per cent […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- We've been out west, down south, up north & now in the east! ✅
- Agreement, reform, trade, #FutureOfEurope and bilateral relationships- Panel ...
- Week 1⃣1⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
We're in Cork this week with @...
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...