Report on the 10 January event in Dublin City Hall with the Taoiseach, Tánaiste and President of the European Commission, José Manuel Barroso to launch the European Year of Citizens 2013 followed by a Citizens’ Dialogue between over 200 citizens and Minister for European Affairs, Lucinda Creighton TD and Vice-President […]
Late Payments Directive 2011/7/EU On the 15 January, the European Commission held a briefing seminar in Dublin on the Late Payments Directive. This directive applies to all payments for commercial transactions and is a recast of an older directive from 2000, which was failing to combat the problem of late […]
High Hopes for Irish Presidency in Brussels Dublin, 15 November 2012: Speaking at a breakfast briefing in Dublin this morning, Secretary General of the European Commission, Irishwoman Catherine Day, spoke about the opportunities that the forthcoming Irish Presidency of the Council of the EU will offer for Ireland. According to […]
Breaking News! Commission President, Barroso, Presents Conclusions of Recent European Council to Parliament
Follow the link below to read the text of President Barroso’s address: EUROPA – PRESS RELEASES – Press Release – José Manuel Durão Barroso President of the European Commission Key Debate: Conclusions of the European Council meeting 17/18 October 2012 European Parliament/Strasbourg 23 October 2012.
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Last meeting of the day in #Brussels with MEP @danutahuebner - Chair of @EPIn...
- #ICYMI | Today we launched our newest publication and online resource: EM Ire...
- Today the European Commission launched the WiFi4EU web portal. Municipalities...
- @mauve31 @HMcEntee @IrelandRepBru @Noelle_OC @NoraTB2 @samnariani @dfatirl @e...
- Last night in Brussels, Minister @HMcEntee TD launched our Brexit A-Z along w...