Speaking after the publication of the European Commission Draft Withdrawal Agreement today, Noelle O Connell, Executive Director of European Movement Ireland, said: “The text published today by the European Commission sets out in draft, the arrangements for the withdrawal of the UK from the EU. The draft Withdrawal Agreement essentially converts what […]
What is the Spitzenkandidaten process? The Spitzenkandidaten process is a way of giving EU citizens a say in the appointment of the President of the European Commission. Each European Parliament political group selects a lead candidate, which is where the name Spitzenkandidat comes from (it translates as lead candidate from […]
European Movement Ireland Statement regarding EU and UK Position Papers on Ireland and Northern Ireland Dublin, Thursday 7 September, 2017: Today the European Commission’s published guiding principles on Ireland and Northern Ireland. Michel Barnier, the EU Chief Brexit Negotiator, reiterated the EU’s aim to “minimise the impact of the UK’s […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ✍️ #ICYMI | Our latest #JustTheFacts | EU-Western Balkans Summit, 17 May ...
- ✍️ NEW #JustTheFacts | EU-Western Balkans Summit,
17 May 2018
- @glenfleskns @seomraranga @bodykens @cashelbns @CastlerahanN @DavidstownPS @D...
- Our Blue Star Programme Coordinator Ryan Levis decided to have a go and see c...
- Week 1⃣3⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
This week we are with senior i...