EIB outline enhanced support for Ireland post-Brexit The audience heard from Andrew McDowell, Vice-President of the EIB, Minister of State at the Department of Finance with special responsibility for Financial Services and Insurance, Michael D’Arcy TD and Minister of State for European Affairs, Helen McEntee TD and alongside a panel […]
What do you think about the #futureofeurope? Get involved in the conversation on Wednesday, 15 November 2017. WATCH LIVE
President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, delivered his third annual ‘State of the European Union’ address at the European Parliament in Strasbourg yesterday, 13 September 2017. The forward-looking speech, entitled ‘Catching the Wind in Our Sails’, took stock of the achievements of the past year and set out the […]
On 10 May 1972, ‘What do I do’ by Sandie, Joe and the Dixies was top of the Irish charts, the day the public voted on whether Ireland should join the European Economic Communities (EEC). Across the country, 70.9% of the electorate cast their ballot which, to this day, remains […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ✍️ NEW | Our latest #AllEUNeedToKnow
UK White Paper on the Future Relati...
- And it's celebrations for #TeamSharon this morning as she is officially the E...
- EM Ireland is delighted to be celebrating French #FeteNationale once again wi...
- 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷 It’s Bastille Day #14juillet #FeteNationale https:...
- @IrlEmbCroatia You sure did, from Day 1! 😃👏