On Thursday 14 December, the European Council met in Brussels to discuss security and defence, social issues, education and culture, along with climate change and Jerusalem. On Friday 15 December, leaders met in an EU27 format to review the Article 50 negotiations, as well as to hold a Euro Summit. […]
PRESS RELEASE | Principles and parameters in place for Brexit but greater challenges ahead says European Movement Ireland
Commenting on the announcement that EU leaders have approved moving on to the second phase of Brexit negotiations, Noelle O Connell, Executive Director of European Movement Ireland, says: “We now have the principles and parameters in place for progress to phase two, but the challenge of untangling more than 40 […]
EIB outline enhanced support for Ireland post-Brexit The audience heard from Andrew McDowell, Vice-President of the EIB, Minister of State at the Department of Finance with special responsibility for Financial Services and Insurance, Michael D’Arcy TD and Minister of State for European Affairs, Helen McEntee TD and alongside a panel […]
What do you think about the #futureofeurope? Get involved in the conversation on Wednesday, 15 November 2017. WATCH LIVE
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...
- More action on #environment. #futureofeurope
- Peace & peace keeping. Food security & food safety. Learning from each other....
- Streamline and harmonise regulations. Protect rule of law. Improve infrastruc...