Helsinki and Porvoo, Finland. Europe Day, 9 May 2014 Graham Butler Voter turnout at the 2009 European Parliament elections in Finland stood at just over 40%. To combat this in 2014, European Movement Finland has set out an ambitious challenge of hitting the road for a number of weeks to […]
This is the latest Just the Facts in our series about the 2014 European Parliament elections. It is important to note that the figures below are projections as it is currently unclear which groupings some MEPs will join and the level of voter turnout has yet to be officially confirmed. […]
From Thursday 22 May to Sunday 25 May 2014, over 380 million citizens from across the 28 Member States of the EU will go to the polls to elect the European Parliament’s 751 members. This Friday 23 May, over three million people in Ireland will have our opportunity to have […]
Actually, quite a lot! Read on… The European Parliament elections are now just two days away for us here in Ireland. Before voting, it is important to understand just what the European Parliament does and how its work affects us here in Ireland. Since the Lisbon Treaty came into force […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ✍️ #ICYMI | Our most recent #JustTheFacts | Luxembourg General Election, ...
- 2 weeks to the @eurireland Smedia Workshop. Great line up of speakers for th...
- Here at EM Ireland we are very proud to be the Programme's National Implement...
- 🆕 #JustTheFacts | Luxembourg General Election, October 2018 🇱🇺
- Now we're trying to reach out to even more people to hear their views!