Parliamentary elections took place in France over the course of two rounds of voting. Following the election of new President Emmanuel Macron, his centrist movement La République en Marche (LREM) was seeking to win seats in the French National Assembly for the first time. The first round of elections took […]
On Sunday 26 March 2017, Bulgaria held Parliamentary elections to elect 240 Members to its National Assembly. The third general election in four years, a snap election was called following the Presidential election and the resignation of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in November 2016. These 2017 elections saw Mr Borisov’s […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ICYMI | "While we've the principles and parameters in place on the major prio...
- ✍️ EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S BLOG | The end of the beginning and the beginning...
- The European Council (Art. 50) today adopted guidelines for the second phase ...
- 🎄| All set here in Europe House for the annual EM Ireland Christmas Member...
- 📸 Citizens' Dialogue on the #FutureofEurope
🗓 Thursday ...