The latest European Movement Ireland six-month Presidency Calendar, highlighting the key political and cultural dates in Ireland and Europe under the Austrian Presidency of the Council of the EU, is now available. Download the calendar by following the link below or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy. Download here for […]
EM Ireland / Red C Poll show even split in opinion on whether Brexit makes a united Ireland more likely Dublin, 8 May 2018: The majority of Irish people believe Brexit is a mistake, but just 44 per cent think that it makes a united Ireland more likely, according to […]
EM Ireland carries out an annual survey of Irish attitudes towards the EU. The poll is administered by Red C among a representative sample of 1,000 adults aged 18 + from across the country. Please see full EM Ireland/Red C poll Infographic here.
Lancaster House Speech On 17 January 2017, in a speech at Lancaster House in London, UK Prime Minister Theresa May outlined twelve priorities of the UK government for the Brexit negotiations including a free trade agreement with the EU, continuing cooperation on defence, and maintaining the Common Travel Area […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- #EU leaders will be discussing #Brexit at an informal summit in #Salzburg tod...
- #EMIAGM2018 | And that's a wrap!
👏 Many thanks to everyone in attendance...
- #EMIAGM2018 | We're delighted to welcome @fotoole to be the guest speaker ton...
- #EMIAGM2018 | Our ED @Noelle_OC is currently going through the 2017 Annual Re...
- #EMIAGM2018 | Getting everything ready for our AGM this evening where our mem...