EM Ireland / Red C Poll show even split in opinion on whether Brexit makes a united Ireland more likely Dublin, 8 May 2018: The majority of Irish people believe Brexit is a mistake, but just 44 per cent think that it makes a united Ireland more likely, according to […]
EM Ireland carries out an annual survey of Irish attitudes towards the EU. The poll is administered by Red C among a representative sample of 1,000 adults aged 18 + from across the country. Please see full EM Ireland/Red C poll Infographic here.
Lancaster House Speech On 17 January 2017, in a speech at Lancaster House in London, UK Prime Minister Theresa May outlined twelve priorities of the UK government for the Brexit negotiations including a free trade agreement with the EU, continuing cooperation on defence, and maintaining the Common Travel Area […]
Kenny (Enda) Enda Kenny TD served as Taoiseach from 9 March 2011 to 14 June 2017. He represented Ireland at the European Council during this time, including at the European Council in April 2017 when draft guidelines for the first phase of the Brexit negotiations were agreed by EU27 […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- SUNDAY READ | Our latest #Brexit publication:
'All EU Need To Know' | UK EU ...
- 📸 Was a pleasure to welcome @AlynSmith MEP into the office this afternoon,...
- REMINDER | We have compiled a list of the top 100 Brexit-related terms and tr...
- ✍️ Our latest #Brexit publication:
'All EU Need To Know' | UK EU Withdra...
- Excellent speakers for @EPinIreland’s #eu2019Fakenews seminar https://t.co/...