Lancaster House Speech On 17 January 2017, in a speech at Lancaster House in London, UK Prime Minister Theresa May outlined twelve priorities of the UK government for the Brexit negotiations including a free trade agreement with the EU, continuing cooperation on defence, and maintaining the Common Travel Area […]
Kenny (Enda) Enda Kenny TD served as Taoiseach from 9 March 2011 to 14 June 2017. He represented Ireland at the European Council during this time, including at the European Council in April 2017 when draft guidelines for the first phase of the Brexit negotiations were agreed by EU27 […]
Irish4Europe The ‘Irish4Europe’ campaign was a civic campaign, run by Irish people in the United Kingdom campaigning for a vote to Remain in the EU referendum. Irish4Europe had three key aims for Irish people living in the UK, which were “to know they can vote, to register to vote, […]
Hard vs Soft Brexit Depending on the outcome of the negotiations, Brexit could take varying forms. Supporters of a so-called ‘hard’ Brexit envisage the UK leaving the EU Single Market and the EU Customs Union entirely, possibly conducting trade under World Trade Organisation (WTO) rules. Those in favour of […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ✍️ #ICYMI | Our latest #JustTheFacts | EU-Western Balkans Summit, 17 May ...
- ✍️ NEW #JustTheFacts | EU-Western Balkans Summit,
17 May 2018
- @glenfleskns @seomraranga @bodykens @cashelbns @CastlerahanN @DavidstownPS @D...
- Our Blue Star Programme Coordinator Ryan Levis decided to have a go and see c...
- Week 1⃣3⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
This week we are with senior i...