The Croatian parliamentary elections took place on Sunday, 11 September 2016. This was the second time in less than a year that Croatians had gone to the polls, following the collapse of the coalition government which had taken power in January 2016. Background Since Croatia declared independence from Yugoslavia in […]
On 30 August 2016, the European Commission “concluded that Ireland granted undue tax benefits of up to €13 billion to Apple”, the multinational technology company. This is considered by the Commission to be illegal under EU state aid rules as it allowed Apple to pay significantly less tax than other […]
It’s the so-called silly season, so this seems like a good time to look at some of the more entertaining European myths. Like the childhood game of Chinese whispers, if we were to trace the journey of European Union (EU) directives across the Irish Sea what would arrive into Cork […]
**This event is now full**
Our Luxembourg Presidency calendar will be available online by lunchtime Thursday, 16 July, or hard copies will be available from our office.
T : +353 (0)1 662 5815 E : email@example.com
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 🎄| All set here in Europe House for the annual EM Ireland Christmas Member...
- 📸 Citizens' Dialogue on the #FutureofEurope
🗓 Thursday ...
- #EUJobs | Applications are open for jobs and traineeships all over Europe, in...
- ✍️European Commission President, Jean-Claude Juncker signed today the new...
- Ahead of today's European Council meeting to decide on whether sufficient pro...