On Thursday, 17 May, EU leaders and the leaders of the six Western Balkan partners (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia) met in Sofia, Bulgaria. Security and connectivity were the themes of this first EU-Western Balkans Summit since 2003. EU Member State […]
EM Ireland / Red C Poll show even split in opinion on whether Brexit makes a united Ireland more likely Dublin, 8 May 2018: The majority of Irish people believe Brexit is a mistake, but just 44 per cent think that it makes a united Ireland more likely, according to […]
The Hungarian electorate went to the polls on Sunday, 8 April to elect a new Parliament. Sunday’s election saw a high voter turnout and with 98 per cent of results reported, Fidesz-KDNP are expected to be elected for a third consecutive term in office and achieve a two-thirds majority in […]
The Hungarian electorate will go to the polls on Sunday, 8 April to elect a new Parliament. The Hungarian Parliament is unicameral, i.e. it is made up of one house, the National Assembly. Pre-election polls show that the current ruling party, Fidesz, is likely to emerge as the winners for […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ✍️ #ICYMI | Our latest #JustTheFacts | EU-Western Balkans Summit, 17 May ...
- ✍️ NEW #JustTheFacts | EU-Western Balkans Summit,
17 May 2018
- @glenfleskns @seomraranga @bodykens @cashelbns @CastlerahanN @DavidstownPS @D...
- Our Blue Star Programme Coordinator Ryan Levis decided to have a go and see c...
- Week 1⃣3⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
This week we are with senior i...