“So, here it is, six pages: the notification from Prime Minister Theresa May, triggering Article 50 and formally starting the negotiations of the United Kingdom’s withdrawal from the European Union.” These were the words spoken by Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, confirming that the ‘Dear Donald,’ letter had […]
Tag Archives | EM Ireland Brussels Branch
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- #EUJobs | Our latest Jobs & Traineeships list is now available!
You can view...
- Yesterday, Cullina NS from Killarney met the Chairman of the Joint Committee ...
- We've been out west, down south, up north & now in the east! ✅
- Agreement, reform, trade, #FutureOfEurope and bilateral relationships- Panel ...
- Week 1⃣1⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
We're in Cork this week with @...