On Thursday 15 June, a new EU Regulation relating to roaming charges for mobile phone users within the European Union (EU) and the wider European Economic Area (EEA) came into effect which largely abolishes roaming charges. This follows a number of previous EU Regulations aimed at reducing roaming charges. The […]
Tag Archives | Data Roaming
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 🎥 STATEMENT | EU Chief Brexit Negotiator @MichelBarnier following the Gene...
- Here's our #BrexitAZ 🔠 explainer of the Good Friday/Belfast Agreement.
- 🗣️ UK Prime Minister @theresa_may is in Belfast on the second day of a v...
- #EUJobs | Our latest Jobs & Traineeships list is now available!
The EU Inst...
- ✍️ NEW | Our latest #AllEUNeedToKnow
UK White Paper on the Future Relati...