On Thursday, 22 March, the European Council met in Brussels to discuss a wide range of issues including trade, digital taxation, Turkey and the Salisbury attack. On Friday, 23 March, leaders met in an EU27 format to discuss the ongoing Brexit negotiations and adopt guidelines on the framework for the […]
On Thursday 14 December, the European Council met in Brussels to discuss security and defence, social issues, education and culture, along with climate change and Jerusalem. On Friday 15 December, leaders met in an EU27 format to review the Article 50 negotiations, as well as to hold a Euro Summit. […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ✍️ NEW #JustTheFacts | General Data Protection Regulation
On Friday, a n...
- @scoilmhuiregns Wow!! What a fantastic website! The work you've done has been...
- We are delighted to be participating in ‘Congress of the Hague 2018: Sharin...
- #EUJobs | Our latest Jobs & Traineeships list is now available!
Only one we...
- Charting the @EMInternational journey - over 70 years of putting the citizens...