Kate O’Regan Europe Day in Slovenia was celebrated amidst several days of festivities marking the country’s liberation in 1945 as well as official celebrations of their 10th anniversary as a member of the EU. As a guest of European Movement Slovenia, I visited the campaign stand for the Alliance for […]
Eoin O’Driscoll I had the opportunity to spend Europe Day in Albania thanks to the European Movement in Ireland and in Albania itself. From May 8-10 I saw European unity celebrated in what may soon become the European Union’s 29th Member State. Even for those of us whose grá for […]
Helsinki and Porvoo, Finland. Europe Day, 9 May 2014 Graham Butler Voter turnout at the 2009 European Parliament elections in Finland stood at just over 40%. To combat this in 2014, European Movement Finland has set out an ambitious challenge of hitting the road for a number of weeks to […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ✍️ NEW | Our latest #AllEUNeedToKnow
UK White Paper on the Future Relati...
- And it's celebrations for #TeamSharon this morning as she is officially the E...
- EM Ireland is delighted to be celebrating French #FeteNationale once again wi...
- 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷 It’s Bastille Day #14juillet #FeteNationale https:...
- @IrlEmbCroatia You sure did, from Day 1! 😃👏