Kate O’Regan Europe Day in Slovenia was celebrated amidst several days of festivities marking the country’s liberation in 1945 as well as official celebrations of their 10th anniversary as a member of the EU. As a guest of European Movement Slovenia, I visited the campaign stand for the Alliance for […]
Eoin O’Driscoll I had the opportunity to spend Europe Day in Albania thanks to the European Movement in Ireland and in Albania itself. From May 8-10 I saw European unity celebrated in what may soon become the European Union’s 29th Member State. Even for those of us whose grá for […]
Helsinki and Porvoo, Finland. Europe Day, 9 May 2014 Graham Butler Voter turnout at the 2009 European Parliament elections in Finland stood at just over 40%. To combat this in 2014, European Movement Finland has set out an ambitious challenge of hitting the road for a number of weeks to […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 🎄| All set here in Europe House for the annual EM Ireland Christmas Member...
- 📸 Citizens' Dialogue on the #FutureofEurope
🗓 Thursday ...
- #EUJobs | Applications are open for jobs and traineeships all over Europe, in...
- ✍️European Commission President, Jean-Claude Juncker signed today the new...
- Ahead of today's European Council meeting to decide on whether sufficient pro...