Speaking after the publication of the European Commission Draft Withdrawal Agreement today, Noelle O Connell, Executive Director of European Movement Ireland, said: “The text published today by the European Commission sets out in draft, the arrangements for the withdrawal of the UK from the EU. The draft Withdrawal Agreement essentially converts what […]
Dublin, Saturday 3 February 2018: Speaking in response to comments by Nigel Farage MEP on Irish radio this morning, Noelle O Connell, Executive Director of European Movement (EM) Ireland, said: “Since Ireland joined the EU, we have gone from a stagnant economy, heavily reliant on the UK, with a GDP […]
Speaking at the publication by the General Affairs Council of the 27 EU Member States position on a transition period for the UK following Brexit, Noelle O’Connell, Executive Director of European Movement Ireland, welcomed the clarity for businesses and for people across the EU – both UK citizens living in other […]
On Thursday 14 December, the European Council met in Brussels to discuss security and defence, social issues, education and culture, along with climate change and Jerusalem. On Friday 15 December, leaders met in an EU27 format to review the Article 50 negotiations, as well as to hold a Euro Summit. […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ✍️ NEW #JustTheFacts | General Data Protection Regulation
On Friday, a n...
- @scoilmhuiregns Wow!! What a fantastic website! The work you've done has been...
- We are delighted to be participating in ‘Congress of the Hague 2018: Sharin...
- #EUJobs | Our latest Jobs & Traineeships list is now available!
Only one we...
- Charting the @EMInternational journey - over 70 years of putting the citizens...