Opinion Polls In the lead up to the UK’s referendum on its membership of the EU, polls were conducted across the UK with a view to predicting the result of the vote. According to a post-referendum analysis by UK polling agency YouGov, while several pollsters were predicting a vote to […]
No Deal The term ‘no deal’ refers to a potential situation in which the UK leaves the EU without a withdrawal agreement in place. There are conflicting views as to what this would mean in practice, but the UK’s Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union, David Davis, has […]
Mansion House Speech On 2 March 2018, UK Prime Minister Theresa May delivered the second of two Brexit speeches in as many weeks. In an address at Mansion House in London, Prime Minister May set out ‘five tests’ for the negotiations and outlined her vision for a future economic partnership […]
Johnson (Boris) Boris Johnson is a Member of Parliament (MP) for Uxbridge and South Ruislip and is the UK’s Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs. Mr Johnson campaigned for the UK to leave the EU. He has said that he believes that Brexit “will allow the United […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...
- More action on #environment. #futureofeurope
- Peace & peace keeping. Food security & food safety. Learning from each other....
- Streamline and harmonise regulations. Protect rule of law. Improve infrastruc...