Irish4Europe The ‘Irish4Europe’ campaign was a civic campaign, run by Irish people in the United Kingdom campaigning for a vote to Remain in the EU referendum. Irish4Europe had three key aims for Irish people living in the UK, which were “to know they can vote, to register to vote, […]
Hard vs Soft Brexit Depending on the outcome of the negotiations, Brexit could take varying forms. Supporters of a so-called ‘hard’ Brexit envisage the UK leaving the EU Single Market and the EU Customs Union entirely, possibly conducting trade under World Trade Organisation (WTO) rules. Those in favour of […]
General Affairs Council The General Affairs Council (GAC) is in charge of coordinating the preparations for European Council meetings. GAC is mainly made up of the European Affairs Ministers, or Foreign Affairs Ministers, from all EU countries. In the Brexit negotiations, GAC is responsible for adopting negotiating directives for […]
Xenophobia In October 2016, the BBC reported that according to figures published by the UK’s Home Office, incidents of racist or religious abuse recorded by police had increased by 41 per cent in the month after the UK’s vote to leave the EU. In addition, a report by the […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- We've been out west, down south, up north & now in the east! ✅
- Agreement, reform, trade, #FutureOfEurope and bilateral relationships- Panel ...
- Week 1⃣1⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
We're in Cork this week with @...
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...