On Thursday, 22 March, the European Council met in Brussels to discuss a wide range of issues including trade, digital taxation, Turkey and the Salisbury attack. On Friday, 23 March, leaders met in an EU27 format to discuss the ongoing Brexit negotiations and adopt guidelines on the framework for the […]
Dublin, 20 March 2018: To coincide with the next meeting of the EU27 Heads of State on Brexit at a European Council Summit in Brussels this week, European Movement Ireland (EM Ireland) have launched an online guide to help people make sense of all things Brexit-related. Brexit A-Z translates the […]
Lancaster House Speech On 17 January 2017, in a speech at Lancaster House in London, UK Prime Minister Theresa May outlined twelve priorities of the UK government for the Brexit negotiations including a free trade agreement with the EU, continuing cooperation on defence, and maintaining the Common Travel Area […]
Kenny (Enda) Enda Kenny TD served as Taoiseach from 9 March 2011 to 14 June 2017. He represented Ireland at the European Council during this time, including at the European Council in April 2017 when draft guidelines for the first phase of the Brexit negotiations were agreed by EU27 […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Week 1⃣1⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
We're in Cork this week with @...
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...
- More action on #environment. #futureofeurope
- Peace & peace keeping. Food security & food safety. Learning from each other....