On 22 May 2014, elections to the European Parliament took place in Ireland, determining who would represent us there until 2019. Prior to these elections, the Lisbon Treaty laid down the following rules regarding the European Parliament: The maximum number of MEPs is 751 The minimum number of MEPs per […]
When we think of Ireland’s relationship with the EU, it can be hard to look past the last number of years. However, our European relationship extends back much further. In 1961, Ireland and the UK first made enquiries into joining the then European Economic Community (EEC), with our first application […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- @Noelle_OC @eurireland @EPinIreland @JillianvT @SnaGaeilge @LisaNicAnB @gaeil...
- Lá le Pádraig Sona Daoibh go léir uainn anseo i nGluaiseacht na hEorpa in ...
- #ICYMI https://t.co/HPI9vIHqO1
- Week 8⃣ | Blue Star Programme #OneAWeek
Latnamard NS are up this week as t...
- New EM Ireland publication coming next week!
Keep an eye out on our social ...