It’s that time of year again. As the last leftover spiced beef sandwiches are consumed in homes from Skibbereen to Mitchelstown, New Year’s resolutions of good health and improved fitness are made by a lot of us! On a European level, improvements have been seen in health status as well […]
Christmas really is just around the corner! Many observe it as a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus, while others see Christmas as a national holiday and a great opportunity to splurge on presents, eat up everything in sight and spend time with our families and friends. Across Europe, […]
One of the great but perhaps as yet untold success stories of Ireland has been the fantastic achievements of Irish people who work for the various EU institutions. The more well-known names who might come to mind are Pat Cox who was President of the European Parliament or Catherine Day […]
As back-to-school season rolls around, it’s closely followed by the start or return to college for thousands of 3rd level students here. So it’s a good time to look at the studying abroad opportunities which are provided and supported by the European Union (EU). Studying or training abroad gives people […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ICYMI | "While we've the principles and parameters in place on the major prio...
- ✍️ EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S BLOG | The end of the beginning and the beginning...
- The European Council (Art. 50) today adopted guidelines for the second phase ...
- 🎄| All set here in Europe House for the annual EM Ireland Christmas Member...
- 📸 Citizens' Dialogue on the #FutureofEurope
🗓 Thursday ...