There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Benefits and Services
Details on briefings, seminars and talks hosted by EM Ireland and our partners around Ireland... Read more
Work and Intern in the EU
Grad Jobs in Europe Campaign
Advice and guidance for Irish students and graduates looking for jobs and internships in Europe... Read more
Galleries to symbolise the solidarity and diversity as EU citizens. See all the media galleries ... Read more
Welcome to this week’s Jobs and Internships in Europe blogpost! If you’re not already on our mailing list, you can sign up here to receive these opportunities free by email every week. Please note that European Movement Ireland cannot accept applications for any of the opportunities detailed below, apart from the position advertised […]
The latest European Movement Ireland six-month Presidency Calendar, highlighting the key political and cultural dates in Ireland and Europe under the Estonian Presidency of the Council of the EU, is now available. Download the Calendar by following the link below or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy. Download […]
On 1 July 2017, Estonia took over the rotating Presidency of the Council of the European Union, marking the first time Estonia has held the Presidency since they joined the EU in 2004. Member States holding the Presidency work together in groups of three, called ‘trios.’ The trio sets out […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Canada's largest lender chooses Dublin for new EU base via @rtenews https://t...
- The UK government publishes policy paper: Providing a cross-border civil judi...
- European Investment Bank cuts off cash for British building projects due to B...
- UK demands British goods be sold in EU at no extra cost after Brexit via @Ind...
- READ: UK Government today publishes new position papers ahead of third round ...