European Movement Ireland offers a unique membership package tailored for not-for-profit, civil society and non-governmental organisations.
A significant part of our work programme involves keeping our not-for-profit, NGO and civil society members up-to-date with EU affairs. Through the various briefing and information services that we provide – EU Presidency Forecasts, reports from meetings of the Oireachtas Committees, and monthly eBulletins on topical EU affairs – staff and associates of our member organisations are kept informed of developments at Irish and EU levels. We also consider it a crucial part of this membership service to act as a useful conduit for our organisational members in relation to information and guidance on the EU legislative process in Brussels.
Over the coming year, not-for-profit/NGO members of EM Ireland will be entitled to avail of the following:
- Invitation to EM Ireland’s regular briefings and information sessions, which include guest speakers on topical EU issues
- Opportunities to partner with EM Ireland on range of themed events
- Access to high level speakers and regular networking events
- Information about on-going developments in Irish-EU relations
- Insight into EU policy priorities and high-level overviews of specific interests as requested by individual members
- Tailored legislative & committee tracking service
- Access to the pan-European EM International network and far-reaching EM Ireland network
- Bespoke research services
- Opportunities to leverage awareness of not-for-profit/NGO work programme and aims amongst other EM Ireland members
To access full details of the benefits and services enjoyed by our not-for-profit, civil society and non-governmental organisation members, and to discuss how membership of European Movement Ireland can benefit your organisation, please contact the EM Ireland office on +353 (0)1 662 5815 or email email@example.com.