EM Ireland’s Just the Facts briefings do exactly what they say on the tin – offering our members clear and concise briefings on the latest European and Irish news headlines. Factual and to the point, Just the Facts briefings are designed to bring the reader up-to-speed on key international issues.
Just the Facts provides a regular insight into the very latest news from across Europe. From analysis of the latest elections, to the broad issues confronting Europe at large, Just the Facts provides a no-nonsense, jargon-free and informed viewpoint.
As a member of European Movement Ireland, you can enjoy Just the Facts delivered directly to your inbox on a weekly basis.
Just the Facts provides you with insights into:
- News issues that are dominating conversation across Europe
- The latest elections in European states and in the European institutions
- The background and key points of European summits
- Profiles of Europe’s key political figures.
- The policy issues at the forefront of the European discussion.