- This event has passed.
European Youth Guarantee – Public Information Seminar
September 13, 2013 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
This event, organised by Emer Costello MEP, is aimed at enabling young people in Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown and organisations working with them find out more about the European Youth Guarantee and to have their say on how it should be implemented so that it guarantees a brighter future for young people and makes a real impact on the area’s youth unemployment crisis.
Speakers will include:
– Eamon Gilmore TD, Tánaiste and Leader of the Labour Party
– James Doorley, National Youth Council of Ireland (Chair)
– Marie Carroll, Southside Partnership
– Josephine Browne, Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown Chamber of Commerce
– Dr. Paula Gilligan, Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology (IADT)
– Massimiliano Mascherini, Eurofound, The European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions
As places are limited, please register at email@example.com or 01 8746109 if you would like to attend.
Submit your event to the EM Ireland Events Calendar by downloading this form, filling in your event details and sending the completed doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our events team will contact you once your form has been received.