This event, organised by Emer Costello MEP, is aimed at enabling young people in Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown and organisations working with them find out more about the European Youth Guarantee and to have their say on how it should be implemented so that it guarantees a brighter future for young people and makes a real impact on the area’s youth unemployment crisis.
Speakers will include:
– Eamon Gilmore TD, Tánaiste and Leader of the Labour Party
– James Doorley, National Youth Council of Ireland (Chair)
– Marie Carroll, Southside Partnership
– Josephine Browne, Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown Chamber of Commerce
– Dr. Paula Gilligan, Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology (IADT)
– Massimiliano Mascherini, Eurofound, The European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions
As places are limited, please register at email@example.com or 01 8746109 if you would like to attend.