- This event has passed.
Lunchtime Briefing: The UK’s Reform Agenda and EU Referendum
February 22, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
* This event is now fully subscribed. Follow proceedings on Monday on Twitter, using the hashtag #EURef. *
EM Ireland is delighted to invite you to a lunchtime panel discussion
of the UK’s reform agenda and referendum on EU membership
Registration and lunch from 12.00pm
Event from 12.30pm sharp to 2.00pm
On Thursday 18 and Friday 19 February, European Heads of State will discuss the UK’s proposals for reforms of its EU membership. With speculation mounting that the UK’s Prime Minister David Cameron will call a referendum on the country’s membership of the EU as early as this summer, the issue of a possible UK exit from the EU is becoming ever more pressing.
Join EM Ireland and our distinguished panel on Monday, 22 February 2016 for a wide-ranging discussion of the UK’s reform agenda and the possible implications – for Ireland, the UK and Europe – of a vote to leave the EU.
Speakers on the day will include:
- Richard Colwell, CEO of Red C Research
- Mark Hennessy, Irish Times News Editor and former Irish Times London Editor
- Michelle O’Donnell Keating, Co-Founder of Women for Europe and Women for Election
- John Webster, Head of the Scottish Government Office in Ireland
We look forward to seeing you there!
Kindly supported by:
Submit your event to the EM Ireland Events Calendar by downloading this form, filling in your event details and sending the completed doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our events team will contact you once your form has been received.