Join a panel of experts to look at the campaigns, the media, the polling and the punditry.
European Movement Ireland invites you to a breakfast briefing at a city centre venue on the UK’s EU referendum, which will look behind the scenes at the campaigns, review the role of the media and analyse the polls and the commentary.
Join a panel including:
- Mary Regan, Political Editor, UTV Ireland
- Richard Colwell, Managing Director RED C Research
- Sebastian Hamilton, Editor, Irish Daily Mail and Group Editor,Irish Mail newspapers
- Noelle O Connell, Executive Director, European Movement Ireland
- Noel Whelan, Author, Barrister, Commentator
Please RSVP to confirm your attendance at this event before 10 October, by contacting the EM Ireland team: T: +353 (0)1 662 5815 E: email@example.com