In association with European Movement Ireland, the European Court of Auditors is pleased to offer a graduate the unique opportunity to intern in the private office of Eoin O’Shea, Ireland’s member of the European Court of Auditors, for a five month period commencing in October 2011.
European Court of Auditors Stage Position
- Protected: EM Ireland | AGM 2018
- ‘All EU Need To Know’: UK White Paper on the Future Relationship between the United Kingdom and the European Union, 12 July 2018
- Jobs & Traineeships – 12 July 2018
- Just the Facts: Austrian Presidency of the Council of the European Union
- PRESS RELEASE | Migration, competitiveness and enlargement on the agenda at European Movement briefing on the Austrian Presidency of the Council of the EU.
Click below to read more about a particular news category or pop your keywords into the search bar above.
- Irish Presidency (139)
- YMIP (102)
- Just the Facts (181)
- Executive Director's Blog (31)
- Irish Referendums (2)
- European Council (8)
- PhoneAFriend (8)
- Weekly European Agenda (5)
- Brexit (59)
- Future of Europe (19)
- Brexit A-Z (25)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Latest News (1,015)
- In the News (715)
- Our Publications (368)
- Jobs and Traineeships in Europe (315)
- Events (65)
- Press (118)
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.